Download File Clean Micloud Mi 8 SE – sirius TAM ONLY. Micloud cannot be removed by ordinary flash, you have to use a file that has been modified by the developer so just flash with this file. Micloud will disappear.
If you are still confused about how to execute it, please take it to the nearest service place so it will be handled by the expert to avoid things that are not desired,
for the execution method, you can use the latest miflash, ufi box or dongle that supports flash 9008 mode.
File Name: File Clean Micloud Mi 8 SE – sirius.zip
Type: Compressed Archive
Size: 636 KB (650,866 bytes)
Download (Google Drive)
How to flash Xiaomi Firmware / ROM?
1. If Fastboot firmware. The ext. must be tgz. If not. Rename it from .gz to .tgz. Extract it by WinRAR
2. For Fastboot firmware. Download XiaomiFlash lastest. Extract tool after downloaded
3. Open XiaoMiFlash.exe. Install driver if tool required. Press select and select to firmware/ROM folder what includes flash_all.bat
4. Make sure your phone are unlocked bootloader. Or you must bring your phone to EDL mode (9008) to flash
5. Bring phone to Fastboot mode by hold Power and Volume down for 5-10s. Release button when It show Fastboot
6. Connect Phone to Computer. Press Refresh to scan device. If a device showed is Ok
7. Tick clean all (very important). If not, your phone will LOCKED BOOTLOADER after flash done
8. Press Flash and wait util it show success or any error
ZIP. ZIP ROM using Update function in System or TWRP
EU. EU ROM flash using TWRP
How to unlock Xiaomi bootloader?
After unlock bootloader the device, your phone becomes more vulnerable and less secure to malware attacks, which may lead to the disclosure and loss of your private data. Some features which require high security level (ex: Find device, added-value services, etc.) may no longer be available. Phone data like Photo, Contacts, SMS or application’s data will be lost. Use at your own risk
1. Login with Mi account on your Xiaomi phone. Go to Setting – Phone information – Tap 7 times to MIUI version. It will notice developer options enabled
2. Go to Setting – Additional settings – Developer options – Mi Unlock status. Press Add account and wait to success notice. (This step require SIM card and mobile data enable)
3. Download the Mi Unlock app to PC, and sign in with the Mi account which are loged in your Mi phone
4. Shutdown your phone manually, then hold Power and Volume down button to enter Fastboot mode
5. Connect your phone with the PC using USB cable and click Unlock